Sunday, October 5, 2008

At 6 Months I can...

Here's a list of some of the things I can at 6 months, 2 days...


*I can sit myself up like a pro!

*I can roll, scoot & wiggle around until I get just what I want without crawling.

*I am getting really close to pulling myself to standing and I have so much fun trying!

*I can reach for people I want and turn away from people I don't want.

*I can grab your face and smother you in my drooly kiss!

*I can indiscriminately say mama, dada, baba and my favorite "word" is GEEEE!


And those are just a few of my accomplishments! :)


Love,

Caleb


My big boy car seat! Thanks to mommy's friend Adrian we got the Britax Marathan carseat manufactured for MUCH cheaper under the Fisher Price label! Plus, they had it in this cool red color that daddy loves!


3 comments:

mumof2boys said...

Happy 6 months little guy :)

Nicole said...

I can't believe our babies are six months. Caleb is getting so big, I love his big smiles.

Adrian said...

Happy 6m little dude!!! LOVE the red seat, we never saw that one!