Monday, November 3, 2008

SEVEN Months!

Here is a list of all the new things I can do at 7 Months:

*Crawl
*Pull myself to standing
*Clap my hands
*Strum my fingers against my mouth & make the “buh, buh, buh” sound
*Feed myself Puffs & other small bits of stuff
*Follow simple instructions like “clap, clap, clap your hands” & “jumpy, jumpy”
*Flirt with the ladies. Oh yeah, I’m already a big time flirt!

Love, Caleb

I cannot believe it’s already November! Halloween has come and gone and before we know it Thanksgiving will be upon us. Scary thought: Thanksgiving is three weeks from Thursday. J I just thought I’d share that bit of happy new with everyone! I am a huge fan of the holidays! I just absolutely adore Halloween through New Years and I can’t help but think that I’m going to love them even more with Caleb here.

Halloween was fun! Tanner’s brother and sister-in-law brought their daughter over to my brother’s house and then we all went trick-or-treating with my parents. Caleb was the cutest little baby on the block! Jade was a very cute Lil Red Riding Hood and Verity was the coolest Bat Girl! We got him just a little bit of candle, he liked to grab it out of the bowls so we figured we'd let him try at a few houses. Plus, strange adults would grab handfuls and dump it into his bag. Yeah, he can't eat it! We are going to let him get a tiny taste of a sucker.


2 comments:

mumof2boys said...

I can't believe he's seven months already. What a big boy he is.

Jenna said...

How cute did Caleb look on halloween!! I can't believe all these babies are getting so big already.

National won our election, so I'm happy! What did you think smacking was slang for? lol I have to admit that for a good couple of years I thought "mac and cheese" was a type of burger... haha