Monday, March 23, 2009

so busy!

so today is my 26th birthday. I was asked by tanner's brother if i felt old...my answer was no. i don't feel any different. however, on april 3rd i will feel older. my precious son will be ONE. i did have a wonderful birthday weekend/days. it was quite a long birthday for me! thursday we went to abuelos (a totally yummy mexican restaraunt) with tanner's family for dinner. i got a gorgeous handmade frame with a sweet <3 picutre of me and caleb in it. plus a new cartridge for my cricut and a date to get my nails did! :) oh, and the muse cd and the newest beyonce cd. saturday i got a new makeup case (TOTALLY LOVE IT) and twilight and went to see the confession of a shopaholic movie (pretty good for a remake of the book). on sunday we went to my parents house for stuffed bell peppers (my fav) and carrot cake! i got lots of money (i asked for gift cards, lol) and an appointment to get my matching tat from my sister (she got hers from me and now i'm getting mine from hers...i'll post pics). then today i had lunch at red robin with my mommy (yum, nikki!) and tanner and caleb got me a coach ring (love it!!) and a coach scarf (love it!!- i have one of those watches that you use a small scarf with) and tanners best friend, jim, made dinner and served me even! so i got totally spoiled! plus wednesday i get my hair done (yay for a new cut and some new color!) and then wednesday i have my birthday lunch with suzanne from my old office. .... oh i got a new job! lol, this is actually my 5th week. :) love it. more money, closer and virtually 0 drama!

and this week is totally busy! saturday is caleb's first birthday party!! it's land before time themed at the park! yay! i'll be back this coming weekend to post a ton of pictures of all the latest happenings in our lives :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy belated birthday! You got spoiled, having the whole week. Yay for Red Robin, definitely the best! Can't wait to see some new pics! We are having Serena's party on her actual birthday, it worked out nice being a Sat. and all! I am amazed they are going to be one, where did the last year go?

Jenna said...

Happy birthday! I love how it's not a birthday but more of a birthday week, those are the best. I can't believe Caleb is almost one, I can remember when Kellie turned 1 and now she's EIGHT! :(