Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I will possess your HEART

Our weekend was pretty great. I love having two days off with Tanner...and our second anniversary was wonderful! It was on Monday and we celebrated by going to lunch and a movie. It was a treat since it was our first movie in a long while...but I think we both agreed it was rather weird to be out and about with out our little sidekick. We definitely missed him but it was nice to relax for a little while. We saw "What Happens in Vegas" which was pretty cute. I really like both Ashton Kutcher & Cameron Diaz so I enjoyed it. Tanner had pretty low expectations so he thought it was great. I saw the long preview for Sex & City...definitely want to see that! It looks adorable!

Work is work and going pretty well. This is a public blog and I shouldn't say too much about that here. :)
My sister came over tonight and she got her graduation present!! It came in the mail today and since tomorrow is her last day of school I figured why not give it to her now? I was super excited and couldn't wait myself. :) We got her the Juicy Couture purse she has wanted for ages and ages! She had NO clue that's what we were getting her! Of course she loved it and I was happy because I honestly didn't know that was the one she wanted. I just knew she wanted a Juicy purse.

In other news...we are now expecting another member of the family and I am super, duper excited!! I hope it's a boy and I hope it's a girl...and mostly, just a healthy baby! Caleb won't be the baby for long! But that's okay because he's growing up so darn fast!!

And with that...I leave you with some pictures and I'm off to cuddle with my adorable boys!



3 comments:

mumof2boys said...

You are such a good sister, and man you guys look so much alike. Caleb is as gorgeous as ever.

Nicole said...

HOW do you capture those smiles on film?!?! By the time I grab the camera, they are gone, I am so jealous!

And I'm a bit confused, are you pregnant?!?!?!?!

mumof2boys said...

Isnt it time for an update and some more pics??? :)