Sunday, June 15, 2008

::YAWN::

The weekend is preparing to come to a close and I am not nearly ready for it to end. Weekends are meant to relax, recoup and regroup for the upcoming week. I feel as if I didn't get any of that this weekend & quite frankly...that sucks! Tomorrow is Monday and a whole new week of drama at work. I detest drama and yet I always seem to somehow get involved by trying to not be involved! Ironic, is it not? This is why I am a firm believer that females suck and I tend to not have many girlfriends. I don't want to be involved in any of it and none of it has anything to do with me anyways!! Anyways, before this spirals into all sorts of things that should not be said I will move on.


 7ygubub < --tanners contribution to my blog

Hum, for the first time in a long time I have a moment to write and I find that I don't have much to say. That'd be my luck, would it not?

0 comments: