Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday!

HAPPY 4 MONTH BIRTHDAY, MY SON! Today Caleb is four months (already)!! He is growing like a weed and we are really starting to see what a cute little personality he has! A tooth has popped through and he absolutely loves attention. Anyone that walks by and pays him the least bit of attention is rewarded with a huge smile! He also has discovered how to scream his excitement! He has a jumper-roo and is figuring how to use it. He just loves it! It's so fun to watch him discover how things work and see what a smart little boy he is developing to be! Friday is his 4 month WCE and that means more shots! :( I'm not looking forward to them but our friend, Briana, is the one doing the shots so for that I am thankful!

I finished "Breaking Dawn" (Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series) today. It was mostly everything I expected and so I am happy for that. I am sad because it wasn't everything I wanted but oh well, books that you don't write yourself rarely can be. Perhaps that will be incentive for me to do my own? Ahhh, well we shall see about that one. ;)

Okay, well I must be going so we can get the Monster Butt home and into bed!

Hope everyone has a great MONDAY!

1 comments:

Steph said...

I'm a little late on commenting on this but I wish I knew sooner that you were into the Twilight series as well! Although I have to say I was more than a little disappointed in Breaking Dawn though. I guess I was happy with it overall since it ended well, but I thought the whole "Renesmee" thing was strange. I loved the entire series as a whole though!