Thursday, September 4, 2008

FIVE MONTHS!

REPOST FROM EMAIL:
FIVE MONTHS! Wow, I can hardly believe our little man is already five months old! It seems like Caleb has always been part of our lives but at the same time like he JUST got here…funny how that works. There is no well-child check at five months so we don't have any new stats to report at this time but on his ½ birthday he gets to visit Dr. Jacobs and get a new round of shots…lucky, Caleb! Not much has changed since our last update (since it took me forever to get the 4 month out!!).

He is sitting up like a champ and getting closer to crawling all the time (cool but not cool). He has an awesome appetite for his big boy foods and devours them! We are suffering his very first diaper rash and it's probably more traumatic for mommy then it is for Caleb. Oh, and we've nicknamed him Damian (KIDDING, MOM) because our little monster likes to GROWL. Yes, he growls. It's hilarious and kind of scary. I've recorded it on my cell phone and it's my text message alert…people have a hard time believing it's my little boy!

That's probably all that's new in Caleb's world. J We hope everyone is doing GREAT! We love and miss you all!

Hugs N Kisses,
Tanner, Tiffany & Caleb


Mama's SILLY Boy!


Fingers are SO delicious!

I can hold my baba like a BIG boy!

Fascinating PUMAS!

0 comments: