Wednesday, January 7, 2009

NINE Months!

My dear sweet Caleb is NINE months old! I cannot believe that in a few short months he is going to be a one year old. It's exciting and sad at the same time. This has been the most amazing nine months of my life, my son. I love you more than words could ever justify and I'm so thankful that you've blessed us so much with your sweet self. You are a wonderful joy to be around and you are always making us laugh! I love to growl into your tummy and hear you laugh and laugh and laugh. Your tinkling laughter is the best song I've ever heard!!


At Nine Months I Can...

*Stand alone for about 20 seconds

*Cruise along anything

*Climb onto your couch & then onto the big couch

*Mimic sounds very well....I like to sing along to Beyonce "oh, oh, oh, oh" (It's the cutest thing ever)

*Say Mama & Dada somewhat discriminately (you'll call us that but then you'll babble it to)

*Say baba discriminately

*Say baby when you see yourself in the mirror

Love, Caleb


We have started feeding you a lot more solids and your current favorite things to eat are diced apples and mandarin oranges. You also love the Gerber animal crackers. About a week ago you got your top two eye teeth and they're starting to get big enough that pretty soon you'll look like a baby vampire! :)


On Friday is the 9 month check-up so I'll be back then to post his updates!


After his big boy haircut at Lolly Locks:

2 comments:

Steph said...

It goes by SO fast. One of my favorite times so far was 12-18 months with Camille. I LOVED everything about that time (not that I didn't love the others, but it gets really fun around that time I think). Caleb is such a cutie!

Nicole said...

I can't believe they are nine months!! I don't know about you, but I think this age is a lot of fun. They really are starting to develop such cute little personalities. It won't be long before they are walking!